I pay attention to the impact of human connectedness on society, how things get done and how individuals and groups behave.
The connected workplace is very different from the traditional hierarchical organization.
I can help you in the following ways:
– Build understanding of and strategies for engaging more effectively with ecosystems of information, purpose and meaning in the networked world
– Use Social Network Analysis (SNA) to X-Ray and visually understand various aspects of network effectiveness
– Use participation in social networks that demonstrate you are listening and have heard.
You don’t have to agree all the time. You have to participate intelligently, with clear values and convictions.
– Get prepared to respond quickly and effectively when messy, wicked and difficult challenges emerge
– Get interested in and energized by what promises to be an interesting next ten years.
About Jon Husband
I am a coach, consultant, writer and public speaker focused on how humans are interacting with each other in networks, and the impacts of that interaction on our societies, institutions and ways of doing things.
Up until the mid-90’s I acted as a Senior Principal for the Hay Group in the firm’s flagship office in London, UK. I worked with major national and multi-national enterprises on HR strategy, leadership and management development models, and on strategy, communications and activities for organizational change initiatives.
For the past 15 years I have been deeply involved with the Web, blogging and wikis, collaborative work platforms, and the sociological, psychological and behavioural implications of leading and managing in a networked environment.
My core services are:
– designing and carrying out customized coaching plans
– designing and delivering customized workshops for small groups of committed explorers
– working with teams to co-create effective responses to messy wicked organizational problems
– speaking to small and large groups in order to educate, motivate and design effective actions